FICO Eataly World – Fabbrica Italiana Contadina, just 20 minutes from the Central Station of Bologna, brings together all of the wonders of Italian biodiversity in a single place:
- 2 hectares of fields and stalls with more than 200 animals and 2000 cultivars
- 40 farms where you can observe the production of meat, fish, cheeses, pasta, oil, sweets, beers….
- 40 FICO restaurants where you can enjoy different types of tastings
- 6 educational “carousels” dedicated to fire, earth, water, animals, the art of drinking and the future
- 30 events and 50 courses per day in the classrooms, theatre and learning spaces.
Starhotels Excelsior – just in front of the Central Station – offers you this must-try experience with some insider advantages.
For just €20.50 per person, you can add a FICO services package to the cost of your room while making your booking on the Starhotels website.
Once you’ve selected your room, you can view the details. Scrolling down the page, you’ll see the option of adding the FICO package to your cart.
- Round trip shuttle ticket (departing from the front of the hotel)
- Perks Card: 10% discount on FICO purchases (excluding restaurant items), presented to you upon arrival at the hotel
- FICO Grand Tour (1 hour): the Biodiversity Ambassadors of FICO will serve as park “storytellers”, sharing information to make your experience more exciting and engaging
- 10% discount on multimedia rides and FICO courses on the production chain, purchased on www.eatalyworld.it, using a discount code that will be provided to you upon contacting the hotel after finalizing your room reservation
- late check-out at 3pm instead of 12 noon
- 10% discount in hotel restaurant
Contact the hotel to plan your day at FICO.
Valid every day through 31/12/2019.