From 10th April to 1st May.
Starhotels, one of the leading groups in the Italian hospitality industry, takes part in Homo Faber in Città with a small but precious exhibition in the evocative setting of the Splendid Venice - Starhotels Collezione. On display are works by Venetian artisans inspired by the theme of the ‘marvellous liaisons’ between Venice and the Empire of the Rising Sun.
The initiative is part of the ‘La Grande Bellezza’ project, promoted by Starhotels in favour of high Italian craftsmanship, in collaboration with the Cologni Foundation, the OMA Association and the Publishing Group.
- Atelier Nicolao / costumes
- Attombri / glasswork and jewelry
- Barbini Specchi Veneziani / mirrors
- Gianpaolo Fallani / silk-screen printing
- La Bottega dei Mascareri / masques
- Lunardelli / home decor
- Massimo Micheluzzi / glasswork
- Carlo Moretti / glasswork
- NasonMoretti / glasswork
- Paperoowl / paper
- Rubelli / fabrics
- Salviati / glasswork
The Masters featured in this exhibition are published in the guide Venezia su misura
published by Gruppo Editoriale
with Michelangelo Foundation
and Fondazione Cologni
For more info: www.homofaber.com