Via Gaggia, 3
20139 Milano, Italy
Tel: +39 02 535451
Fax: +39 02 57307550
The Starhotels Business
Palace is at Via Privata Pietro Gaggia, 3 - 20139 - Milan -
From the station
- From the Milano Centrale Train Station (10km), take metro line 3 to the Porto di Mare stop (10 metro stops).
- From the Milano Rogoredo Train Station (800 meters) you can either walk to the hotel or take the metro line 3 for one stop to Porto di Mare (1 metro stop).
From the highway
- From the A1 Milano/Roma highway take the Tangenziale Est (East bypass road) to the Piazzale Corvetto exit (500m).
- From the A4 Milano/Venezia highway, coming from Venezia, take the Tangenziale Est (East bypass road) to the Rogoredo exit (500m); coming from Torino take the Tangenziale Ovest (West bypass road) to the Piazzale Corvetto exit (500m).
From Milan airports
- From Linate Airport (3 km): Forlanini Avenue -Ovidio Square-Lombroso Street-Varsavia Street (underpass)-Toffetti Street-Pietro Gaggia Street
- From Malpensa Airport (45 km): take Tangenziale Ovest to Piazzale Corvetto exit (mt 500) or take "Trenord" train to Rogoredo station (change at Bovisa train stop).
- From Orio al Serio airport (45 km): take Tangenziale Est; Piazzale Corvetto exit (mt 500)
From the Fiera (Fairgrounds)
- From the Fiera (8km), at the Amendola Fiera stop take metro line 1 to the Duomo stop, then take line 3 to the Porto di Mare stop.
- From the New Fiera Complex (20km), at the Rho Fiera Milano take Line 1 (red Line) to the Duomo stop, then take line 3 to the Porto di Mare stop.
Public Transport Underground:
- Line 3 (the Yellow line -Porto di Mare Station :20 m)
- Bus: 95 ( direct to S.Siro Football Stadium 84: down town Both around the corner