Spacious, elegant and
The Starhotels Business Palace is an exemplary conversion of an old 1900s industrial building into a hotel in the early 1990. Situated in the heart of the business district in East Milan, it is well connected to the centre of town by the underground metro (the Porto di Mare stop on the yellow line, MM3) , 5' minutes walking from Rogoredo Station (Frecciarossa and Italo high speed trains) and only a few minutes from Linate airport, the Idroscalo sports centre, the Parco Esposizioni di Novegro, Mediolanum Forum and the main motorways.
The 247 rooms are all spacious, bright and decorated with the same classic charm that distinguishes the whole hotel. The subtle elegance is created by furnishings in shades of green, bordeaux and blue, fitted carpets or wood-effect sandstone, warmly coloured walls, attractive curtains, bergère armchairs and fine wooden furniture. And the distinguishing mark of the Starhotels hospitality is, of course, the famous soft goose down Starbed.
On the ground floor, La Corte Bar is delightfully retro and features leather armchairs, a billiard table, Satellite TV, buffet bar and drinks available all day until 1am. On the same level as the Meeting Rooms, Borromeo Restaurant is sophisticated and cosy. It offers excellent Italian cuisine; gluten-free dishes are available. It may be booked for special events with up to 350 people.
The billiard table in La Corte lounge bar is available anytime. The Fitness Room on the eleventh floor has state-of-the-art equipment - enjoy a stunning view of the city as you work out.
11 conference rooms seat from 20 to 340 people with avant-garde technology. The Congress Centre is one of the largest in the Milan area and can hold up to 880 people. The modular rooms and the large 540 square metre foyer make it possible to tailor the space to all requirements.
The Starhotels Anderson can be found at Via Gaggia, 3 - 20139 Milano
From the station
- From the Milano Centrale Train Station (10 stops), take metro line 3 to the Porto di Mare stop.
- From the Milano Rogoredo Train Station (800 meters) you can either walk to the hotel or take the metro line 3 for one stop to Porto di Mare.
From the highway
- From the A1 Milano/Roma highway take the Tangenziale Est (East bypass road) to the Piazzale Corvetto exit (500 mt).
- From the A4 Milano/Venezia highway, coming from Venezia, take the Tangenziale Est (East bypass road) to the Rogoredo exit (500 mt); coming from Torino take the Tangenziale Ovest (West bypass road) to the Piazzale Corvetto exit (500 mt).
From Milan airports
- From Linate Airport (3 km)
- From Malpensa Airport (45 km)
- From Orio al Serio airport (45 km)
From the New Fiera Complex
- 20 km, at the Rho Fiera Milano stop take metro line 6 to Rogoredo Station, mt 800 from our hotel, or take Line 1 (red Line) to the Duomo stop, then take line 3 to the Porto di Mare stop.
Public Transport Underground:
- Line 3 (the Yellow line - Porto di Mare Station: 20 mt
- Bus: 95 ( direct to S.Siro Football Stadium)
- Bus 84: down town
Both around the corner of the hotel.