The Starhotels Anderson hotel in Milan is so central, it's opposite the Stazione Centrale. The striking lobby features red and black colours softened by subtle lighting, creating a cosy metropolitan lounge atmosphere. Even the lifts contribute to the sense of strong design with dramatic panoramic photography of Milan.
The Anderson hotel in Milan has 106 spacious rooms, all masterpieces of minimalist chic. The overall effect is an irresistible blend of essential and sophisticated. For example, design details include Zebrano wood and the silver-frame mirrors. Large soft Starbeds guarantee an all-important good night's sleep. There all the services and facilities you want, including room service.
Black Restaurant &
The sophisticated two-tone lounge incorporates bar and restaurant. The cuisine combines local flavours and international dishes, catering for special events for groups of up to fifty.
The state-of-the-art Fitness Room is open 24 hours a day.
Four fully functional conference rooms seat from 15 to 45 people each, a total of 70 people in all. They are all equipped with the cutting edge technology for meetings, perfect for a clientele that enjoy the trends of cosmopolitan life.
The Starhotels Anderson can be found at Piazza Luigi di Savoia, 20 - 20124 - Milano.
From the station
- Our hotel is just 30m from the Central train station, in front of the Malpensa Express's Air Terminaland there are bus services to Linate aiport and Orio al Serio (Bergamo's Airport).
From the highway
- 6km from the motorway exits: A1 (Milan/Rome), A4 (Milan/Venice) and A8 (Milan/Switzerland).Take exit Cascina Gobba in the direction of Palmanova-Centro Città-Stazione Centrale.
From the airport
- From Linate/City Airport (8 km) and Malpensa/Intercontinental Airport (50km), take the shuttle busto Central Railway Station. Our 4 star hotel in Milan is just opposite the entrance to the train station.
- From Malpensa (Intercontinental Airport), take the Malpensa Express train (every 30 minutes) to Cadorna Station, then the Green Line Subway, direction Cologno/Gessate, and stop at central railway station (after about 8 minutes).
From the Fiera (Fairgrounds)
- From the Fiera Milano City (2km), take the Subway Red Line from Amendola to Cadorna (directionSesto), then the Green Line Subway to central railway station or proceed on Red Line to Duomo,then the Yellow line (direction Zara) to central railway station.
- From the New Fiera Complex (12 km), take the Subway Red Line from Rho Fiera Milano toCadorna (direction Sesto), then the Green Line Subway to central railway station or proceed on Red Line to Duomo, then take the Yellow line (direction Zara) to central railway station.