For bike lovers, Starhotels Savoia Excelsior Palace, a luxury hotel overlooking the Gulf of Trieste, is offering a special ByBike package, which includes in the room rate the rental of two pedal assist electric bikes, as well as lots of other benefits.
It’s a different way to explore the beautiful Central European city, the coastal roads of the gulf, hills and Trieste’s breathtaking views.
Starting from € 230,00, the package for two persons, includes:
- Accommodation in superior room (sea view depending on availability)
- Buffet breakfast
- 2 electric bikes, with accessories and a cycling route map
- 2 day tickets for the Opicini tramway, which leads up to the Karst Plateau
- 2 tickets for the Miramare Castle and its lovely gardens
- A delicious picnic for two (takeaway)
- Late checkout at 4pm, depending on availability
- 1 child under 16 years goes free, including breakfast, if sleeping in the same room as the parents
After a beautiful day outdoors, treat yourself to dinner discovering local flavors expertly prepared by Chef Andrea Stoppari at our elegant Savoy Restaurant, with large windows affording views over the Gulf of Trieste.
Book the “Tasting Menu” upon arrival for 40 euro per person, including two glasses of wine per person, water and coffee.
Terms and conditions
The offer is subject to availability. Special room rates include the aforestated benefits and 10% VAT.
The offer cannot be used in combination with other promotions. Tickets will be refunded to guests upon checkout when presented. Children up to 16 years go free, breakfast included, if sleeping in the same room as the parents, depending on triple room availability. Rooms must be booked at least 24 hours before the day when you wish to use the bike. I AM STAR points and benefits do not apply for this offer. Cancellations are accepted before 4pm the day prior to arrival.
Reservation Center Starhotels
Freephone number from Italy, France, Germany, UK and Spain: 00800 0022 0011
From other countries: +39 055 36925